So God has really been speaking to me about the Law of Clarity. He is screaming at me, “How do you think you are going to have what you desire if you are not clear in what you want?” Clarity…let me see if I can define it for you,
Clarity: the quality of coherence and intelligibility.
Quality: a distinctive attribute or characteristic
Coherence: the quality of being logical and consistent, the quality of forming a unified whole
Intelligibility: the quality of being understood; comprehensible
We see our desires as these inanimate objects. Something intangible and at times even unrealistic but that simply isn’t true. Our desires must have qualities which means our desires must have character. They must be logical, consistent, and whole. Our desires strive to be understood. They want us to comprehend them. Our desires are huge energy sources and just like people they must have direction to accomplish their goals. Their goals must be clear.
Our desires are crying out to us. They are beings they want to live out their purpose! They want to live as much as we want them too! There is nothing more painful than allowing a desire to die simply because you didn’t know how to give it life.
We have to give them a mission. We have to give them clear instructions. We have to be consistent in what we want from them.
So here are some steps to point your desires in the right direction.
- Give Desire a mission: Your desires must have a purpose or they will feel unfulfilled just as we do without purpose. For example; you desire to own your own business…ok so what is the purpose of that desire. Why do you want to own your own business? What is it that you are trying to accomplish? So you give your desire a mission. Desire, your mission is to give me financial freedom and this is how you are going to do it.
- Give Desire Instructions on how to complete her mission: make the instructions specific. Let desire know the exact actions she needs to take. For example, for the entrepreneur desire the first thing you will do is look at the market for my new business and help me define my target audience. You do this by conducting a survey.
- Give Desire a way to measure the goal: Example; When you survey 100 people we will then look at the results to figure out the target audience.
- Give Desire a deadline: Desire you have 2 weeks to accomplish this goal.
- Make sure you explain to Desire how she fits into your vision: Let her know that she has a place in your overall plan for your life and she is an intricate part.
- Continue to give Desire action items moving her closer to the completing her mission: you will soon see your desires actually coming to fruition.
Seeing your desires as actual beings with a life energy of their own will train you to manifest them. You will learn to care about them which will allow you to really tap into their energy. Soon you will be willing and able to do whatever you have to do give them life. You make the choice to believe in them. To speak them into existence but first you must be clear…
Quote: There is nothing more painful than allowing a desire to die simply because you didn’t know how to give it life.
Make sure to Join “The Empowerment Circle “https://www.facebook.com/setyoursoul/
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel “charolynmckoy.com”
And so excited to announce LyfeByDesign coaching Program and my new book ‘Anthology of the Godmind’ coming soon!!!!!!!!!
Also look out for my new product line full of life empowering products that will change your life!
Blessings and See You Next Time!!!!!!!!!!!!